1. Terms and Definitions
- 1. 1. In this offer, unless the context requires otherwise, the following terms have the following meanings and are an integral part of it:
- Buyer - an individual who intends to order or purchase or ordering, acquiring a product (work, service) or using a product (result of work, service) solely for personal, family, household and other needs not related to business activities.
- Service — LLC "YUTENOM" UNP 193252701, the official website of the service "Uline.pro", located at the Internet address https://uline.pro. Within the framework of this agreement, the concepts of Service, Shop, Seller, as well as the Internet address https://uline.pro and derivatives of uline.pro are equivalent and are interpreted authentically, in the context of the offer.
- Product - means a product or service, an object of agreement between the parties, a list of assortment items presented in the official online store.
- Ulicoin — internal currency of the service
- Sale Rules - Rules for the sale of goods and services in "Uline.pro" published in the section "Rules for the sale of goods on Uline.pro"
- A promotional discount is a discount that is provided for a specific product. The discount amount is indicated on the Product page. The price of the Goods is indicated taking into account the promotional discount.
- A promo code discount is a discount that is provided for a certain group of Goods when a special code is entered when placing an Order in the Buyer's "Cart".
- A promo code is a special code that provides a discount on a certain group of Products and has an expiration date. To receive a discount using a promotional code, the promotional code must be entered in a special field in the Buyer's "Basket" when placing an Order, some promotional codes can be applied automatically. Only one promotional code can be applied to one unit of goods.
- Regular Customer Discount is a discount provided to the Customer under certain conditions. The conditions for granting a discount are provided in the "My Discount" section.
- BOUNTY — this is a reward system for a registered user who helps to promote the Uline.pro service
2. General provisions
- 2.1. This public offer (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement) is an official offer by UTENOM LLC to any individual with legal capacity and the necessary authority to conclude a contract for the sale of the Goods with UTENOM LLC on the terms specified in this offer and contains all the essential conditions contracts.
- 2.2. Relations in the field of consumer protection are regulated by the legislation of the Republic of Belarus, in particular, the provisions of the Civil Code of the Republic of Belarus, the Rules for the implementation of retail trade in certain types of goods and public catering, the Law of the Republic of Belarus on the protection of consumer rights, the Law of the Republic of Belarus on appeals from citizens and legal entities, the Rules for the sale of goods by samples .
3. Registration on the site and the order process
- 3.1. Only registered Buyers can place an Order in the online store, while the Buyer has the right to register on the site only 1 (one) time, i.e. may have only one Personal Account. If the Client has more than 1 (one) registration, the seller has the right to unilaterally block the second Personal Account of the Client.
- 3.2. A buyer who has registered on the Uline.pro website receives individual identification by entering his e-mail and password. Individual identification of the Buyer allows to avoid unauthorized actions of third parties on behalf of the Buyer and provides access to additional services. Transfer by the Buyer of email and password to third parties is prohibited.
- 3.3. The buyer is solely responsible for all possible negative consequences in case of transfer of email and password to third parties.
- 3.4. You can use the regular customer discount only through the Personal Account. To do this, you need to place orders after entering the site under your login. The discount of a regular customer is tied to a specific Personal Account, because. calculated based on purchases made through it. In case of re-registration on the site, the purchase history and discount of a regular customer are not transferred from the old Personal Account to the new one. Order statistics in the new Personal Account are kept from scratch. You can use the discount only through the Personal Account in which it was generated.
3.5. Payment with a bank card
- After clicking the "Buy" button, you will be redirected to a special secure payment page of the processing system bePaid
- Please note that after the payment is made, a confirmation of payment will be sent to the email address you specified. Please save your payment details.
- We accept payments with the following bank cards: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro, Belkart.
- Information on accepting payments by Belkart. Read on site http://belkart.by
- Bank card payments are made through the electronic payment system bePaid . The payment page of the bePaid system meets all data transmission security requirements (PCI DSS Level 1). All confidential data is stored in encrypted form and is highly resistant to hacking.
4. Subject of the Agreement and the price of the Goods
- 4.1. The Seller transfers, and the Buyer accepts and pays for goods, services on the terms of this Agreement.
- 4.2. Ownership of the Ordered Goods passes to the Buyer from the moment the Goods are actually delivered to the Buyer and the latter pays the full cost of the Goods. 4.3. The risk of its accidental loss or damage to the Goods passes to the Buyer from the moment the Goods are actually transferred to the Buyer.
- 4.4. The prices for the Goods are determined by the Seller unilaterally and indisputably and are indicated on the pages of the website located at the Internet address: https://uline.pro.
- 4.5. The price of the goods is indicated in USD or Belarusian rubles.
- The final Price of the Goods is determined by the successive action of discounts on the Price of the Goods in the following order:
- • promotional discount
- • Promo code discount
- • Loyal Customer Discount
5. The moment of conclusion of the contract
- 5.1. The text of this Agreement is a public offer (in accordance with Article 405 and Article 407 of the Civil Code of the Republic of Belarus).
- 5.2. The acceptance of this offer (agreement) is the registration by the Buyer of an order for the Goods in accordance with the terms of this offer.
- 5.3. The Buyer places an order for the Goods by placing an order and paying for it..
- 5.4. The agreement concluded on the basis of the Buyer's acceptance of this offer is an accession agreement to which the Buyer joins without any exceptions and / or reservations.
- 5.5. The fact of placing an order by the Buyer is an unconditional fact of acceptance by the Buyer of the terms of this Agreement. The buyer who purchased the goods, services on the uline.pro website (placed the order for the goods) is considered as a person who has entered into a relationship with the Seller on the terms of this Agreement.
6. Rights and obligations of the parties
- 6.1. The seller undertakes:
- 6.1.1. From the moment of conclusion of this Agreement, fully ensure all obligations to the Buyer in accordance with the terms of this agreement and current legislation. The Seller reserves the right to default on obligations under the Agreement in the event of force majeure circumstances specified in clause 6 of this Agreement.
- 6.1.2. Process the personal data of the Buyer and ensure their confidentiality in the manner prescribed by the current legislation of the Republic of Belarus.
- 6.1.3. By accepting this offer, the Buyer expresses his consent and Uline.pro (hereinafter referred to as the Operator) to process his personal data, including last name, first name, patronymic, date of birth, gender, biometric personal data, place of work and position, postal address; home, work, mobile phones, e-mail address, including collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, distribution (including transfer on the territory of the Republic of Belarus and cross-border transfer), depersonalization, blocking, destruction of personal data, as well as transferring them to the Operator's counterparties for conducting research aimed at improving the quality of services, for conducting marketing programs, statistical research, as well as for promoting services on the market by making direct contacts with the Buyer using various means of communication, including, but not limited to: mailing list, e-mail, telephone, facsimile, Internet. The Buyer agrees and allows the Operator and the Operator's counterparties to process the Buyer's personal data using automated database management systems, as well as other software tools specially developed on behalf of the Operator. Work with such systems is carried out according to the algorithm prescribed by the operator (collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification, use, blocking, destruction). The processing methods used (including, but not limited to): automatic verification of postal codes with the code base, automatic verification of the spelling of street names / settlements, clarification of data with the Buyer by telephone, postal communication with the Buyer or via contact via the Internet, database segmentation according to the given criteria. The Buyer agrees that, if it is necessary to achieve the goals specified in this offer, his personal data received by the Operator may be transferred to third parties to whom the Operator may entrust the processing of the Buyer's personal data on the basis of an agreement concluded with such persons, if subject to compliance with the requirements of the Law of the Republic of Belarus "On Information, Informatization and Protection of Information" and ensuring by such third parties the confidentiality of personal data and the security of personal data during their processing. When transferring the specified data of the Buyer, the Operator warns the persons receiving the personal data of the Buyer that these data are confidential and can only be used for the purposes for which they are reported, and require these persons to comply with this rule. The Buyer has the right to request from the Operator full information about his personal data, their processing and use, as well as to demand the exclusion or correction / addition of incorrect or incomplete personal data by sending a corresponding written request addressed to the Operator at the postal address. The Buyer's consent to the processing of his personal data is indefinite and may be revoked by sending the Buyer a written application to the Operator's postal address.
- 6.2. The seller has the right:
- 6.2.1. Change this Agreement, Product Prices, Description and Characteristics of devices and Tariffs for related services, methods and terms of payment and delivery of goods unilaterally by placing them on the pages of the online store located at the Internet address: https://uline.pro .
- 6.2.2. All changes come into force immediately after publication, and are considered brought to the attention of the Buyer from the moment of such publication.
- 6.2.3. Record telephone conversations with the Buyer. In accordance with the Law of the Republic of Belarus "On Information, Informatization and Information Protection" 6.2.4. The Seller undertakes: to prevent attempts of unauthorized access to information and / or transfer of it to persons who are not directly related to the execution of Orders; timely detection and suppression of such facts.
- 6.2.5. Without agreement with the Buyer, transfer his rights and obligations to fulfill the Agreement to third parties.
- 6.2.6. Use "cookies" technology. "Cookies" do not contain confidential information and are not transferred to third parties.
- 6.2.7. Receive information about the ip - address of the visitor to the Site uline.pro. This information is not used to identify the visitor and is not transferable to third parties.
- 6.2.8. The Seller has the right to send advertising and informational messages to the Buyer via e-mail and sms-mailings with information about discounts, promotions, new arrivals, etc. The frequency of mailings is determined by the Seller independently, unilaterally.
- 6.2.9. The Supplier has the right to unilaterally cancel the Buyer's Order in case of violation by the Buyer of clause 6.3. of this Offer.
- 6.2.10. The Seller has the right to change the terms of the Promotions posted on the website of the online store www.uline.pro, unilaterally without the consent of the Buyer, by posting such changes on the website of the online store www.uline.pro.
- 6.2.11. If there are funds on the Client's balance, the online store reserves the right to require an identity document and an application in the prescribed form, when changing Personal data.
- 6.2.12. By posting a review on the site, you consent to the use of feedback data on third-party resources.
- 6.3. The buyer undertakes:
- 6.3.1. Before the conclusion of the Agreement, familiarize yourself with the content and terms of the Agreement, the prices for the Goods offered by Uline.pro.
- 6.3.2. In fulfillment by the Seller of its obligations to the Buyer, the latter must provide all the necessary data that uniquely identify him as a buyer and sufficient to deliver the Goods he paid for to the Buyer.
- 6.3.3. Pay for the ordered Goods and its delivery under the terms of this agreement.
- 6.3.4. Do not use the goods ordered on the website for business purposes.
- 6.4. The buyer has the right:
- 6.4.1. The buyer has the right to refuse to receive e-mail and sms-mailings, for this he needs to click on the link in the letter "You can unsubscribe from the mailing list from your Personal Account" or go to the "My Newsletters" page in the Personal Account.
7. Delivery of goods
- 7.1. Delivery of the Goods to the Buyer is carried out by mail within the terms agreed by the Parties when placing an order by an employee of the Seller and the conditions set forth in the Rules of Sale. If the buyer does not receive the order within the agreed time, the seller has the right to cancel the order without additional informing the Client and return the funds to the client's account in the Uline.pro personal account. The Uline.pro service undertakes to make every effort to inform the buyer about the delivery of the goods.
- 7.2. If it is impossible to send the goods for any reason, Uline.pro undertakes to return the client's funds to the user's account in the personal account
Estimated delivery time
- 7.3. The delivery time is indicated for each product and order separately. The time of changes in the delivery date is posted in the user's personal account or on the product page.
- 7.4. The delivery time of the goods depends on the country of destination.
- 7.5. In the event that there are several products in the order with different delivery times, Uline.pro, at its discretion, forms the delivery.
- 7.6. Delivery times may be subject to change. Delivery information is displayed in the user's personal account on the order page.
Cost of delivery
- 7.7. The cost of the order is calculated for each country separately and is shown when placing an order.
8. Offer withdrawal
- 8.1. Revocation of the offer (Agreement) can be carried out by the Seller at any time, but this is not a basis for waiving the Seller's obligations under already concluded agreements.
- 8.2. Any of the Parties is released from liability for full or partial failure to fulfill its obligations under this Agreement, if this failure was caused by force majeure circumstances that arose after the signing of this Agreement. "Force Majeure Events" means extraordinary events or circumstances that such Party could not foresee or prevent by the means available to it. Such extraordinary events or circumstances include, Such extraordinary events or circumstances include, but are not limited to, in particular: strikes, floods, fires, earthquakes and other natural disasters, wars, hostilities, actions of Belarusian or foreign government agencies, and as well as any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of any of the Parties. Changes in the current legislation or regulations that directly or indirectly affect any of the Parties shall not be considered as Force Majeure Events, however, in the case of such changes that do not allow any of the Parties to fulfill any of its obligations under this Agreement, the Parties are obliged to immediately decide on the procedure for working to eliminate this problem in order to ensure that the Parties continue to fulfill this Agreement.
9. Responsibility of the parties
- 9.1. For non-fulfillment or improper fulfillment of the terms of this Agreement, the Parties shall be liable in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Belarus.
- 9.2. All textual information and graphic images posted in the online store have a legal owner, the illegal use of this information and images is prosecuted in accordance with the current legislation of the Republic of Belarus.
- 10. Characteristics and description of goods
- 10.1. Uline.pro may change the description and characteristics of goods.
- 10.2. New characteristics are posted on the relevant pages of the site
11. RefundsA refund to the Buyer of Uline.pro is carried out only if it is impossible to deliver the goods due to the fault of Uline.pro:
- 11.1. Refunds are made to the Client's account in the personal account on the website uline.pro.
- 11.2. The amount of available funds that can be used to pay for the next order, the Client can see in the "My balance" section in the Personal Account
- 11.3. Refunds back to the client's account are not provided, if you need such a refund, write to: [email protected]
12. Rules for the sale of goods on Uline.pro
- The sale of goods in the Uline.pro service is regulated by the civil code of the Republic of Belarus;
- The order is formed on the basis of information through the website uline.pro.
- Non-cash payment can be made by bank transfer, using a bank card or in another way available when placing an order.
- The rules and conditions for the effective and safe use of the Goods are indicated on the labels or in the instruction manual for the Goods..
- The consumer has the right to refuse the goods in case of a defect after the transfer of the goods within fourteen days. The consumer is not entitled to refuse the Goods of proper quality.
- Bounty is inseparable from the contract. Description
15. Device Warranty
- 15.1. Warranty period of devices 1 year
- The warranty does not cover damaged devices.
- In the event of a warranty case, you need to write to the mail [email protected]. The device must be sent to our postal address indicated in paragraph 17
16. Other conditions
- All disputes related to non-fulfillment, or improper fulfillment of their obligations under this agreement, the parties will try to resolve during negotiations.
- In case of failure to reach an agreement during the negotiations, disputes will be resolved in court in accordance with the current legislation of the Republic of Belarus.
- The amount of damages recoverable cannot exceed the value of the purchased goods or services in any form. Consequential damages and any other type of damages cannot be used in litigation.
- Name of the manufacturer of goods:LLC "YUTENOM", UNP193252701
- Manufacturer's location: Address: Belarus, Minsk, Karl Liebknecht street 66, office 211, postcode:22003
17. Provision of services for the development of software and devices
- Subject of the contract-offer
- The Contractor undertakes to develop software and / or devices in accordance with the conditions discussed by means of communication. The term for the development of software and / or devices is agreed by the parties by e-mail. The customer undertakes to pay and accept the developed software ordered on the website uline.pro
- The Contractor has the right to involve any persons at its discretion in order to provide services. The moment of conclusion of the contract
- The fact of making payment is the unconditional acceptance of this Agreement, and the Customer is considered as a person who has entered into a contractual relationship with the Contractor. At the same time, the Customer guarantees that he has read, agrees, fully and unconditionally accepts all the conditions that are set forth in the text of this Offer Agreement.
- The Offer Agreement does not require signing and sealing by the Customer and the Contractor (hereinafter referred to as the Parties), while maintaining legal force.
- Registration of the ORDER of development and calculation is carried out through discussions
- The contract is considered concluded from the moment of payment or prepayment (negotiated by the parties) by the Customer of the cost of software development
- Payment for the development cost is carried out in a non-cash manner using the Internet acquiring services available on the website, by filling out the appropriate form by the Customer and confirming the payment. Payment under the contract can be made by transferring funds by the Customer to the account of the Contractor, specified in the list of possible options for payment methods
- The cost of development is agreed with the Customer via electronic means of communication (e-mail or SKYPE)
- The Agreement is posted on the Contractor's website on the page https://uline.pro/terms-of-use The cost of work
- The minimum cost of software and device development is 80,000 BYN
- The cost of an employee's hour of work is 150 BYN
- The minimum transfer is 40,000 BYN Return and exchange of goods
- Refund is not provided SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES
- All disputes and disagreements related to this Agreement, the Parties undertake to resolve through negotiations.
- If the Parties fail to resolve all disputes in the manner prescribed by this Agreement, all disputes arising from this Agreement, including those related to its conclusion, modification, termination, performance, invalidity, shall be resolved in court in accordance with the legislation of the Republic Belarus.
- Terms and Definitions
- Partnership - development of the Uline.pro project by joint efforts
- Funds for development - funds transferred by an individual for the development of the Uline.pro project
- share in the Uline.pro project - the real share in the project that the investor will receive when registering a share in the project
- % share in the Uline.pro project - determined based on the amount of funds deposited into the user's account
- Refunds to the "Partnership" after replenishment of the account is not provided.
- Partnership due to % per annum
- Provides for a refund within "up to 50% per annum" and "up to 20% per annum" after 6 months or 12 months
- The exact amount of the refund depends on the success of the collections
- Guaranteed return up to 50% per annum implies a refund with debiting them from the account in your personal account
- Distributed among the participants once a year, subject to availability
- Estimated profit - the profit that can be obtained based on our calculations.
- Main features of the partnership
- Not an investment
- Not subject to licensing
- Address: Belarus, Minsk, Karl Liebknecht Street 66-211, postcode:220036
- LLC "YUTENOM", UNP193252701
- Email:[email protected]